CBS Sports Radio 1360 AM is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
CBS Sports Radio 1360 Binghamton is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Talk sports 24/7 with CBS Sports Radio 1360 AM Binghamton is available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up CBS Sports Radio 1360 Binghamton on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for 1360 Binghamton. Tap on the station logo to get to the 1360 Binghamton skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the 1360 Binghamton skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play 1360 Binghamton."
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: randy.horton@townsquaremedia.