Family Friendly Easter Activities in the Binghamton Area
Have you dug out the colorful hay or the plastic eggs yet? Those wooden baskets are just waiting to be filled with delicious treats.
Easter is almost here and Binghamton has a lot going onto help celebrate the holiday for all ages.
Whether it’s a photo of the kids or pets with the Easter Bunny that you’re looking for or maybe brunch prior to the day or on Easter Sunday Binghamton has something for everyone.
Check out a list of events happening in the Southern Tier.
- What: Easter Egg hunt, games, face painting. Includes breakfast and a photo with the Easter Bunny.
- When: Saturday, March 21st 8am-11am
Where: Endwell United Methodist Church, 3301 Watson Blvd, Endwell
- How Much: Adults $6 Children $4 Under 5 Free
- What: An Easter egg hunt with prizes & pictures with the Easter bunny included. Includes food & music by Louie G from Wild 104.
- When: Saturday, April 4th 11am-12pm
- Where: Recreation Park, Binghamton
- Who: Ages 3 and under, 4 -7 and 8 - 10
- What: Gather up your fur babies for a 5x7 keepsake photo with the Easter Bunny, Benny
- When: Saturday, April 4th 11am–2 pm
Where: Broome County Forum Theater
- How Much: $10 per photo
Easter Sunday Brunch
- When: Sunday, April 5th 11am-2pm
- Where: Double Tree in Downtown Binghamton, Grand Ballroom
- R.S.V.P. Call 722-8037
- How Much: $26 adults, $20 seniors (65 & over), $15 children under 12, free children under the age of 5.
Eggstravagnza at the Binghamton Zoo
- What: Easter egg hunt and crafts, followed by a possibility of an exchange for candy and other prizes at the Education Center.
- When: Saturday, April 4th & Sunday, April 5th from 12Noon-3pm
Where: Ross Park Zoo (60 Morgan Road, Binghamton)
- Who: Kids of all ages