2019 NBA Finals Schedule
The 2019 NBA Finals is now set as the Golden State Warriors take on the Toronto Raptors. The Warriors are looking to continue to cement their run as one of the great dynasties in professional sports history. If Golden State is able to win, the championship would mark their fourth in the past five seasons. The lone loss in the last four years came to the Cleveland Cavaliers in a series in which Golden State had a three games to one lead.
For the Toronto Raptors, this year's NBA Finals appearance is the franchise's first since becoming a franchise in the 1995. This season's Raptors have been led by All-Star Kawhi Leonard.
As much as I would love to see the Toronto fans rewarded for a title because of their dedication, I believe Golden State wins this series in four games. Below is the complete NBA Finals. What team do you think will win and when? Let us know below.
- Game 1 (at TOR): Thursday, May 30, 9 p.m.
- Game 2 (at TOR): Sunday, June 2, 8 p.m
- Game 3 (at GS): Wednesday, June 5, 9 p.m
- Game 4 (at GS): Friday, June 7, 9 p.m
- Game 5* (at TOR): Monday, June 10, 9 p.m
- Game 6* (at GS): Thursday, June 13, 9 p.m
- Game 7* (at TOR): Sunday, June 16, 8 p.m