How You Know It Could Be A Long Football Season For Washington [GLENN REACTS]
Week 1 of the Pro Football has come and gone. It looks like it could be a long year for Washington and their fans. When the most exciting play from week 1 was when 2 Redskin players ran into each other, it could be a long year. This is how else you know it could be a long season.
5) Watching Washington play is a lot like a possum. They play dead at home and get killed on the road.
4) I couldn't find the Washington Redskins on the internet. That because they can't string 3 "Ws" together.
3) They had to re-sod Fedex Field (Redskin Stadium) because of sloppy conditions...It's really sad when you can't even get your own grass to root for you.
2) It's said that 1/4 of football fans pray to God to help their teams....Washington fans pray to God to have MERCY on the Redskins.
1) Now some groups want to drop the word "Washington" from their name because it's embarrassing.
Hail to the Redskins...but I have a feeling it's going to be one hail of a long season.