The Bills Could Be One Of The Best Teams In The NFL This Season
It's nice to get some fun distractions in the news and the Bills front office has provided that for Bills Mafia the past 24-48 hours.
The Bills have made a ton of moves to improve the team on both offense and defense and it clearly shows they're going for it in 2020. They aren't even done yet, either -- we could see more roster moves the next couple weeks.
Here are the moves they have made so far:
- Signed cornerback Josh Norman (Redskins)
- Traded for wide receiver Stefon Diggs (Vikings)
- Signed linebacker A.J. Klein (Saints)
- Signed defensive end Mario Addison (Panthers)
- Signed defensive end Quinton Jefferson (Seahawks)
- Signed defensive tackle Vernon Butler (Panthers)
- Re-signed guard Quinton Spain
- Extended safety Jordan Poyer
Oh, and Tom Brady leaving the New England Patriots after 20 years.
The Bills went 10-6 last year and it's not hard to imagine them winning the AFC East in 2020 after the additions they have made so far this off-season, right?
Exciting times ahead for Bills Mafia ahead!