Would You Travel To London To Watch The Bills Play?
The Bills Mafia are out of their minds. They traveled really well with the team, but just how far would you go to watch them play?
New York, Cleveland, even Nashville - these cities were invaded by Buffalo Bills fans this year. Fans proved that they would happily buy up tickets in any city to watch their team play.
But how far is too far?
There's a rumor out there (and yes...it's just a rumor at this point) that says the Bills might play the Dolphins in London next season.
The concern seems to be whether or not we would be giving up a home game to do it. Bills fans remember the years in Toronto where Buffalo was the "home" team and lets just say, it didn't go over well.
This would just be one game. Yes...it's far away. But would that add to the experience?
Would you go?
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Legoland Is Opening Another Park - And This One's In New York
- Good News For Swiss Chalet Lovers In WNY
- Amazon Is Spying On You - Here's How to Get Them To Stop
- New Law Would Give Tax Credits To People Who Rescue Pets
- Clear Your Car From Snow In New York, Or Get A Ticket
- Get Free Nuggets This Month From Chick-Fil-A |
Listen to WYRK On The Job with Brett Alan, weekdays from 10am-3pm on Buffalo’s New Country 106.5 WYRK!!
WYRKBrett on Snapchat
Read More: Who Are The Unrestricted Free Agents For The Bills This Year | https://wyrk.com/who-are-the-unrestricted-free-agents-that-the-bills-need-to-address-this-offseason/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral